- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Sarah Chalke's Xflowsion Workout
The Scrubs star loves this workout combination of yoga, martial arts, and dance. Here are the workout moves Sarah Chalke relies on to stay fit.
Targets: Shoulders, obliques, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms extended out to sides at shoulder level, and lunge forward with left leg, left knee bent 90 degrees, right leg straight.
- Keeping arms out at sides, rotate torso all the way to the left, looking over left shoulder.
- Rotate torso to face forward, bending elbows to bring fists up as you drive right knee up toward chest, then kick with flexed right foot.
- Step right leg back into a lunge, extending arms out as you rotate left.
- Do 8 kicks. Switch legs; repeat.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.