- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Get a Better Butt in 20 Minutes
Do this fast workout to get a firm butt, flat abs, and toned thighs. Get started with three sets of this workout, twice a week.
Targets: Abs, glutes, legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, arms extended in front of you at shoulder level.
- Keeping back flat and abs engaged, hinge forward from hips and slide right leg back, toes pointed out.
- Lift right leg as high as you can.
- Curl right foot toward butt; release.
- Return to start. Do 15 reps. Switch legs; repeat.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, November/December 2008.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.