- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
9 Moves to Beat Belly Fat for Good
This workout targets your core muscles, tightening your abs and giving you a smaller, flatter stomach. Do two sets of the moves in this 20-minute routine twice a week, and you'll say goodbye to that belly flab in no time.
Beginner: Shot Put
Targets: Arms, abs, obliques, butt, legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, right elbow bent with hand by ear, left arm out at shoulder level.
- Lunge to right with right leg; rotate torso to right.
- Push off right foot to stand, pivoting to left.
- Extend right arm diagonally (as if throwing a shot).
- Do 16 reps, alternating sides.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.