- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 10 Exercises to Tone Your Butt
The difference between buns of steel and buns of, well, pants are these 10 bum-blasting exercises. We tried 'em -- now it's your turn. Get moving!
Single-Leg Front Raises
Balance! A solid thigh stretch! Glute tightening! This is a multi-reward move that requires less coordination than you might think.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your right leg and raise it about 3 inches off the floor.
- Extend both arms in front of you at chest height and your palms facing down.
- Keeping your arms straight, raise your left arm above your head and hold for 3 counts, then return to chest height.
- Continue alternating arm raises until you've done 8 total, 4 reps on each arm.
- Now switch legs, doing 8 more reps standing on your right leg.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.