- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 10 Thigh Exercises
Stronger, longer, leaner thighs - yup, we can help you get those. Here, our best upper-leg-exercises.
Outer and Inner Thigh Kick Stretch
Yowsa. Even if the painted-on-jeans look isn't your thing, it sure could be with the addition of this move to your workout a few times a week.
- Stand holding the back of a chair. Press your shoulder blades back and down.
- Come up onto the ball of your left foot, and lift your right leg.
- Keeping your abs pulled in, bring your right leg across your body, in front of your left.
- Now, swing it back out to the right, keeping your toes flexed and your toes turned out. Use momentum to swing through your leg as you fire through your left glutes.
- Do 10 reps. Be sure to keep both hips facing forward.
- Come onto the right leg and repeat for 10 more reps, again making sure your hips are facing forward.
- Flex your foot as you use momentum to swing your left leg and fire through your right glutes.
- Take a breather, then do a second set.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.