Written on August 23, 2013 at 12:36 pm , by Christie Griffin
Written on May 24, 2011 at 9:43 am , by Karla Walsh
In the new book Which Comes First, Cardio or Weights?, Alex Hutchinson, Ph.D. tackles dozens of health hot topics, from vitamins to VO2 max. You’ll find research-based answers to the most common questions related to gear, strength, competition, managing your waistline and more. Talk about a comprehensive resource!
Test your wellness IQ with five true or false questions straight from Which Comes First…
- Fact or Fiction: You will perform at your best if you include plenty of dietary fat in your pre-workout meal.
- Fact or Fiction: It doesn’t matter what I think about while training.
- Fact or Fiction: Exercising when illness symptoms are “above the neck” won’t harm your body.
- Fact or Fiction: When women want to build muscle, they should focus on completing a large number of reps with a light weight.
- Fact or Fiction: Getting plenty of shuteye will help your speed and reaction time.
Click below for the answers.