Just move! That’s what this week’s YouTube Next Trainer participant Kristi Cooper White wants you to do this season. If you’re multitasking skills are anything like ours, you’re probably slightly behind on your holiday shopping, have burned several of your fingers trying to whip up gingerbread men for the work cookie swap, and all in all are just feeling frazzled. That’s why Cooper has created this exclusive workout for our readers to loosen up fast and get your heart pumping in a good way, not an “I’m going to pull my hair out!” way. Follow along and start feeling better instantly. Bonus points for also getting to cross your workout off on your growing to-do list!
To attend a class with Cooper, check out pilatesanytime.com for a schedule and list of centers.
More from FITNESS:
This week’s fit links from around the web:
- Spy on the health issues that people are Googling most. — Ladies’ Lounge
- If you’re in a blaming mood, it may be time to examine your sleep habits. — BodyOdd
- Busy day? You can still squeeze in an amazing workout in 20—here’s how! — FitSugar
- Excessive alcohol and drug abuse has decreased slightly in recent years, but is still a big issue in many states. How does yours stack up? — USA Today
- Helpful hydration pointers the entire nation needs this week. — FitBottomed Girls
- Is it the truth or do you dare order? The accuracy of restaurant nutrition information is put under the microscope. — L.A. Times