Written on October 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm , by Samantha Shelton
This week’s fit links around the web…all about our Meet and Tweet going bi-coastal! We headed to LA on Tuesday to bring all the information, fun and – of course – swag to the west coast. Here’s what you all had to say about it:
- The perspective from one of our blogger panelists.-Skinny Runner
- All the fun another one of our panelists had.-Run, Eat, Repeat
- A solid rundown of the day’s events, along with a link up to some of the fab bloggers in attendance. -That’s G
- This blogger became fast friends with Tony Horton – check out her biceps! -Running Hutch
- Five important lessons this blogger learned from our information sessions. -To Live & Diet in L.A.
- If you were running with our EIC, @FITNESSbetty, would you know it?-Cupcake Cardio
- If you want to turn your blog into a business, these are key points to remember. -Skinny Chick
- Swag, swag, swag! This blogger dishes on all the goodies in her bag.-Aprons Trainers and Bibs
Check out our Instagram account to see some of our fave pictures from the day. Follow the #fitblogla hashtag to check out the conversation.
Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed a gorgeous LA day with us. We had a blast!