Whether you were rooting for the 49ers or the Ravens, or barely paying attention last night, we think there’s one thing we can all agree on: Beyonce rocked the halftime show at this year’s Super Bowl. B stomped out on stage and delighted the audience with her hits — and even brought out Kelly and Michelle, a long-awaited Destiny’s Child reunion! Queen B and the Destiny’s Child ladies are on our playlists on most days anyway, so we’ll happily work out to this playlist today.
Tell us: What were your favorite moments from Super Bowl XLVII ?
As of yesterday, the world is now home to one sure-to-be superstar: Blue Ivy Carter, the daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z! In honor of their new bundle of joy, we put together a playlist of 12 of the greatest workout songs by Blue’s parents. If Blue grows into musical talents like her mom and dad, we can’t wait to add her tunes to our players in a couple decades as well!
- “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It),” Beyonce
- “Numb/Encore,” Jay-Z, featuring Linkin Park
- “Ring the Alarm,” Beyonce
- “Dirt Off Your Shoulder,” Jay-Z
- “Run the World (Girls),” Beyonce
- “Get Me Bodied, ” Beyonce
- “Telephone,” Lady Gaga, featuring Beyonce
- “Otis,” Jay-Z and Kanye West
- “Countdown,” Beyonce
- “Lift Off,” Jay-Z and Kanye West, featuring Beyonce
- “Survivor,” Destiny’s Child
- “Crazy In Love,” Beyonce, featuring Jay-Z
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Now tell us: Do you have a favorite Beyonce or Jay-Z song that’s sure to get you moving?
Just when we thought we couldn’t love her even more, Beyonce has partnered up with First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! campaign to promote kids’ health and fitness. Watch her new video below and see if you can resist moving along:
Tell us: What are you doing to promote health and fitness in your community?