The ING NYC Marathon is now called the Race to Recover. Good idea?
The northeast was badly affected by Hurricane Sandy this week. We hope everyone is safe and keep you in our thoughts.
- How you can help Hurricane Sandy victims. -- Blisstree
- New Yorkers, where you can volunteer this weekend. -- Brokelyn
- Power outage food safety: What to toss and what's safe to eat. -- Huffington Post
- The decision to hold the ING New York City Marathon after Hurricane Sandy divides the city. -- New York Times
- "Why I'm Still Running the New York City Marathon" A runner shares her thoughts. -- Erica Miss America
- Your turn: What do you think? Should the ING NYC Marathon go on? Tell us in the comments below.