Lacey Stone has shared her fit tips on The Dr. Oz Show, MTV’s MADE and Bravo’s Pregnant in Heels, and Hollywood all-stars like Nicole Kidman, Brooke Shields, Amanda Peet and America Ferrera have shaped up fast with her help. We were lucky enough to join celebrity trainer Lacey Stone at a recent KiwiSweat cycling class and found her intensity infectious.
A big driver behind all of that fire? Her killer playlist! We asked Stone to share her favorite songs for summer so you can channel that energy in your workouts too.
- “The Fighter,” Gym Class Heroes, featuring Ryan Tedder
- “Can’t Stop Me (Tiesto Remix),” Afrojack; Shermanology
- “Girl Gone Wild,” Madonna vs. Avicii
- “Beware (Jay-Z Remix),” Panjabi MC
- “Turn Up the Music,” Chris Brown
- “Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino Remix),” The Wanted
- “Breathing,” Jason Derulo
- “The World is Mine (Radio Edit),” David Guetta
- “Where Have You Been,” Rihanna
- “The Cave,” Mumford & Sons
Now tell us: What songs are on your summer playlist?