Ever have one of those days when you just don’t feel like working out? You’re not the only one. So we asked Laurel House, the QuickieChick, what she does to stay motivated and we loved her idea so much we had to share! “I challenge myself to run for one song. Almost every time, that song turns into two, oftentimes three. The other day it was seven!” House says.
The key to crafting a killer playlist? Find songs that you enjoy and make sure they play back-to-back so you don’t get sidetracked, House suggests. Here are some of her all-time favorites:
- “Dirty Little Secret,” The All-American Rejects
- “Womanizer,” Britney Spears
- “Naughty Girl,” Beyonce
- “Push It,” Salt-N-Pepa
- “Pray for You,” Jaron and the Long Road to Love
- “Stronger,” Kanye West
- “Rhythm Nation,” Janet Jackson
- “Down on Me,” Jeremih, featuring 50 Cent
- “Whole Foods Parking Lot,” DJDave
- “Set Fire to the Rain,” Adele
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Now tell us: What gets you up and moving on those “I’m too tired” or “I’m too busy” days?