These songs are another way to treat yourself today! (Photo by Doug Hetherington)
Happy Valentine's Day! Today is filled with love and joy, and what's better than showing yourself a little of the good stuff? Fitting in a workout on a holiday is tough, so we've got the tunes to get you in the festive spirit while torching those unwanted calories. Download these upbeat tracks today, courtesy of SoulCycle instructor Danny Kopel, and be prepared to immerse yourself in a full-blown love-fest.
- "Always Be My Baby," Mariah Carey
- "Somebody to Love (House Trip Remix)," Justin Bieber, featuring Usher
- "LoveGame," Lady Gaga
- "Bad Romance," Lady Gaga
- "Teenage Dream (DJ MegaMan & Panic City Remix)," Katy Perry
- "Heartbreaker (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)," MSTRKRFT
- "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart," Alicia Keys
- "Heavy Metal Lover," Lady Gaga
- "We Found Love," Rihanna, featuring Calvin Harris
- "I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston
Want more SoulCycle? Don't forget about their SoulSingles ride on Thursday! Now tell us: What's your favorite love song?