Written on January 23, 2012 at 9:47 am , by Karla Walsh
With the cold, wintry weather we had over the weekend in the northeast, spring seems very far off. But you can channel a little spring break flavor in the gym with this playlist from music producer Emilio Estefan (who also happens to be married to Gloria)!
Estefan should know what motivates those in the fitness world—he is also an executive producer for Univision’s weight-loss reality show Dale Con Ganas that we told you about last month. Download his 11 picks to feel like your island hopping even when it’s below zero.
- “Wepa,” Gloria Estefan
- “Sexy and I Know It,” LMFAO
- “On The Floor,” Jennifer Lopez, featuring Pitbull
- “Super Bass,” Nicki Minaj
- “Hotel Nacional,” Gloria Estefan
- “Moves Like Jagger,” Maroon 5, featuring Christina Aguilera
- “La Vida Es Una Carnaval,” Celia Cruz
- “Give Me Everything,” Pitbull, featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer
- “Me Rio de Ti,” Gloria Trevi
- “I Like How It Feels,” Enrique Iglesias, featuring Pitbull & The WAV.s
- “El Poeta,” Chino Y Nacho
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
More from FITNESS: