Written on January 11, 2012 at 3:57 pm , by Jenna Autuori
I scored a seat in Pure Yoga‘s coveted Loren Bassett Hot Yoga class last night and left with not only a relaxing mind and body, but also this awesome playlist. I’ve done lots of hot yoga over the years, but nothing like Loren’s class. The studio was fully dark and these tunes filled the empty spaces as you made your way through flows and inversions. I loved everything about it and although I couldn’t master the handstand (OK, I was too scared to even try), this class is a must-do on my growing yoga class list!
Match your yoga poses with this playlist from Loren—who’s been teaching hot yoga for more than 10 years—and get in the mood to move.
- “Now We Are Free,” Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard
- “The Feeling Begins,” Peter Gabriel
- “Rushing,” Moby
- “Encore: Nessun dorma,” Jose Carreras, Luciano Pavarotti and Placido Domingo
- “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall,” Coldplay
- “Halo,” Beyonce
- “L-O-V-E,” Michael Buble
- “Loneliness (Chill House Mix),” Blank & Jones
- “Let Me Think About It,” Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand
- “Desafinado,” George Michael with Astrud Gilberto
- “Wonderful Tonight,” Michael Buble (duet with Ivan Lins)
- “Ever So Lonely / Eyes / Ocean,” Sheila Chandra
- “Any Other Name,” Thomas Newman