This marks part two of our Face of FITNESS features on The Fit Stop this November! Click here to catch up on our first highlighted finalist, Maria Pontillo.
Jordan Fish, Charlotte North, Carolina "Fitness is my constant," says Jordan, 24, who sought solace in dance as a kid when her parents divorced. She spent two seasons as a dancer for the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats, and now, as she finishes college, she makes time to rollerblade, hike or take dance nearly every day.
Stick-with-it secret "I make myself do new activities a full month before deciding whether to quit. Yoga seemed boring at first, but now I love it and find it so relaxing."
On my fitness bucket list "I'd love to run a marathon, learn to ski (both on water and on snow) and scuba dive."
Workout playlist "My 'country girl' playlist makes me want to get up and dance."
- "Sin Wagon," Dixie Chicks
- "Undo It," Carrie Underwood
- "Gunpowder & Lead," Miranda Lambert
- "Me and My Gang," Rascal Flatts
- "Am I the Only One," Dierks Bentley
- "Crazy Town," Jason Aldean
- "She's a Hottie," Toby Keith
- "You and Tequila," Kenny Chesney, featuring Grace Potter