Since it’s Halloween, we decided to add a little fun to our workout playlists with some spooky songs. Don’t worry, we’re not going to tell you to blast “Monster Mash” at the gym—unless you want to!—but we just couldn’t resist adding M.J.’s “Thriller” into the mix.
- “Bones,” The Killers
- “Welcome to the Black Parade,” My Chemical Romance
- “Monster,” Lady Gaga
- “The Ballad of Mona Lisa,” Panic! at the Disco
- “Thriller,” Michael Jackson
- “She Wolf,” Shakira
- “Kill the Lights,” Britney Spears
- “Monster,” Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
- “I Don’t Wanna Stop,” Ozzy Osbourne
We think this would be perfect for the Pumpkin Workout!
Now tell us: What songs put you in a festive mood this last day of October?