Written on April 22, 2011 at 2:12 pm , by Melissa Freeswick
In celebration of Earth Day (today!), we’re sharing our favorite eco-friendly finds from head to toe!
- Start with Loomstate. You’ll look fab and feel great knowing they produce their organic cotton designs in environmentally conscious ways.
- For an extra pop of color wrap yourself in Lemlem‘s handmade, natural cotton scarves.
- Treat your feet to Olsen Haus‘s chic all vegan shoes.
- Carry your belongings in Ellington’s eco collection bag which uses vegetable tanning methods and zero chemicals.
- Polish your nails in a pretty hue without breathing in harmful chemicals, like formaldehyde, from Rescue Beauty Lounge.
Now tell us: How are you making your Earth Day greener?