Written on April 16, 2013 at 12:03 pm , by Molly Ritterbeck
As a beauty editor, I occasionally get treated to spa pedicures (I know—tough job, right?). And although it’s a total luxury, I can rarely find the time in my busy schedule to put everything on hold and just relax for a few hours, so sometimes I actually prefer a DIY pedi. It’s more convenient for me and with a set like Julep’s new Fit Feet Kit, it’s super easy to do at home. The kit includes everything you need to go from sneaker to sandal-ready feet:
- Billie Jean Polish: A purple fuchsia crème shade created exclusively for Fitness readers and inspired by legendary tennis player and women’s rights advocate Billie Jean King.
- Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub: A cucumber mint-scented scrub that warms up on contact. It’s packed with natural pumice to exfoliate, chili pepper oil to stimulate circulation and vitamin E to nourish.
- The Best Pedi Prep Ever!: Super exfoliating AHA’s combine with chamomile extract to soften and prepare calluses for foot filing.
- Julep Foot File: It’ll smooth away calluses and soften rough skin (hello, heels).
- Toe Separators: For easy, foolproof painting.
You can snag it here (on sale!) for $29. Come on, happy feet await you!