Written on November 7, 2011 at 3:35 pm , by April Franzino
Poppy King has made a name for herself as an expert in all things lipstick, thanks to her luxe lip product-only line, Lipstick Queen. Now, she’s bringing her pout expertise to the masses with a limited edition line of seven lipsticks for drugstore brand Boots, rolling out in Target stores next week for $10 each. Above, a sneak peek at the creamy, shimmer-free shades, which come wrapped in adorable polka dot boxes (our favorite: peachy pink Allure, second from left).
Written on October 18, 2011 at 12:57 pm , by Fitness Magazine
The outdoors may be full of cool autumn hues, but inside stores there’s an aurora of pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Amidst this sea of good intentions, it can be difficult to discern which wares are actually helping the cause. Here, a list of five products worth checking out if you want to support breast cancer research: A sizable portion, if not all, of the purchase price of each is being donated to finding a cure.
- Sonia Kashuk Proudly Pink Brush Set This set is going to be available all year, and 15 percent of proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research.
- Boots No7 Intensive Moisture Face Mask From every mask sold, $2 will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and they’re promising a contribution of at least $25,000.
- Smashbox O-Gloss All proceeds from the purchase of this lip gloss go directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Foot Works Foot Cream For every foot cream bought, Avon will donate 50% of the price to their foundation, Breast Cancer Crusade.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fashion’s Night Pout Revlon is donating all proceeds to Look Good, Feel Better, a program dedicated to helping women battling cancer.
—By Jaclyn Smock, beauty intern