Written on August 2, 2011 at 3:08 pm , by April Franzino
- “Strangers compliment my hazel eyes, which are an unusual blend of auburn and green. They make me feel unique—plus, they don’t require strenuous upkeep!” —Danielle Paquette, editorial intern
- “I love the way my legs are feeling these days—super-strong, toned and lean. I have really long legs and I love highlighting them now that running and Spinning has helped them look so fabulous!” —Samantha Shelton, freelance editorial assistant
- “I’m most proud of my skin. After years of fighting acne, I’ve finally figured out a skincare routine and developed healthy habits to have a clear, smooth complexion.” —Marianne Magno, assistant web editor
- “Someone once told me I have nice hands because my nails are always manicured and my hands are soft. I never thought it was something to be proud of until I realized that a handshake is a huge part of a first impression!” —Theresa K. Brady, editorial intern
- “I love my naturally curly/wavy hair. I used to straighten it to rid myself of the curls I thought I was doomed with. But since training for marathons, triathlons, and testing classes requires me to constantly throw my hair into a ponytail or leave it natural after a gym shower, I’ve had to embrace my curly hair—and have even learned to love it.” —Jenna Autuori, fitness editor
- “My smile! My mom has the same goofy grin and it reminds me of her many times when I look in the mirror.” —Karla Walsh, editorial assistant
As for me, I love my skin—which is finally clear after a decade of battling both acne and eczema simultaneously—and my hair, which blessedly air-dries into decent-looking waves.
Tell us: What feature are you most proud of?