We took a Spin class last week with fellow FITNESS editors, which made us wonder what beauty goods they tote along with them. Here's the one product that never leaves these FITNESS ladies' gym bags:
- "Lip balm! My lips tend to get dry during my workout, so lip balm keeps them kissable. I love Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil- it smells delicious!" —Theresa K. Brady, editorial intern
- "La Fresh Instant Body Soother Wipes—they're the perfect way to cool off and freshen up right after a workout. I wipe one over my neck, face, and shoulders for a quick pick-me-up, and keep a stash in my purse for sticky summer days."—Colleen Moody, web editor
- "Neutrogena Deep Clean Sport On-the-Go Cleansing Wipes take up no space in my gym bag, thanks to individual packets. I use one wipe before and one after my workouts."—Amanda Downs, beauty intern
- "Face moisturizer—gyms usually have body lotion, but not the good stuff for your face! It also helps with clearing off any leftover eyeliner if the shower didn't do the trick."—Mary Anderson, deputy editor
- "I can't head to the gym without my Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant Solid in Wild Rose. It keeps me smelling fresh without the clumpy residue."—Lauren Cardarelli, editorial intern
- "My face lotion! After a sweaty SoulCycle session, I always need to jump in the shower and rinse off. I don't go anywhere without my La Roche-Posay face lotion with SPF. It's smooth, light, and comes in a nice travel size. "—Jenna Autuori, fitness editor
What beauty product never leaves your gym bag?