A recent study by Orbit Complete found that 69% of people find women more attractive when they smile than when they are wearing makeup, and women generally smile more than men.
We were born to smile...literally: Babies start smiling in their sleep as newborns!
Young or old, no one wants a parched-looking pucker. Keep your lips moisturized this season with the lip products that make me smile:
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick with Vitamin E: This moisturizer to soothe cracked lips may look like a glue stick, but it's far from sticky—we keep it on our nightstand and smooth it on before snoozing.
- EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere: This fun-to-use orb is addictive and tastes slightly sweet.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: The combination of hydration, SPF and brown sugar is almost kissable itself!
- Etsy Bare Balm: This can be applied with your finger and conveniently fits in your wallet or pocket.
- What's the lip product you can't live without?
—By Amanda Downs, beauty intern