Your body is naturally trained to store fat for times of famine. Of course, you don't need to worry about where your next meal is coming from these days (takeout, anyone?), but nobody clued your body in to that fact. Still, with the right exercises, you can be lean and strong in no time.
See: This 7-minute HIIT workout. In this Grokker Premium video, Jenny Pace and Wayne Gordon (Pace and Go) will help you burn loads of calories, improve your endurance, and tone your muscles. With their unique combination of high-intensity exercises, such as burpees and squat thrusts, this 7-minute fat blasting workout will get you so pumped, you'll be begging for round two.
Perform each exercise for 30 seconds with 10 seconds of rest.
1. Cardio leg extension
2. Knee to elbow push-up with plank-jack
3. Reverse lunge front kick to curtsy side kick, switch legs
4. Diagonal burpees with jumping jack at the top
5. Tuck crunch and oblique side crunch
6. Lift twist torpedo legs (on stomach) arms extended
7. Long jump up mat, jog back
8. Triceps hip lift to shoulder tap (from elbows)
9. Wide jump to ankle touch
10. Leg raise with toe touch (part Turkish get-up)
11. Alternate kneel to standing tuck jump
12. Skydive, push up to T pose with leg over
13. Mountain climbers
Interested in more at-home workout video classes? There are thousands of yoga, fitness, meditation, and healthy cooking videos waiting for you on Grokker.com, the one-stop shop online resource for wellness. Check 'em out today!
Related Links from Grokker.com