Everyone knows barre is killer for strengthening smaller muscles and toning your abs. But did you know you can add cardio to kick it up a notch? Increase your heart rate, burn your thighs, and get that healthy afterglow that'll have you feeling motivated for more.
Below, you'll find a fast-paced barre class perfect for when you’re short on time. You won’t need any equipment, but you will need to get sweaty. Steph Villegas is one of the contestants in the next GrokStar competition, so if you love her class, be sure to voice your choice by voting for her workouts on Grokker.
Power through the rest of the week like a champ with these tips:
- Drink more water. Seriously, it can solve plenty of problems.
- Choose energizing snacks that won't bog you down.
- Take a walk instead of reaching for caffeine and sweet treats. Grab a buddy and get some steps in!
- Put down the phone before bed. Scrolling through feeds before you fall asleep is fun, but can cause your sleep to be less efficient, resulting in a tired morning.
- Squeeze a workout in wherever you can!
Interested in more at-home workout video classes? There are thousands of yoga, fitness, meditation, and healthy cooking videos waiting for you on Grokker.com, the one-stop shop online resource for wellness. Check 'em out today!
Related Links from Grokker.com