Get ready to revamp your breakfast routine with Grokker health expert Danielle Hayley. She'll show you how to make a nourishing and delicious smoothie bowl full of superfood ingredients that'll have you bursting with energy and ready to take on the day. The best part? This bowl of goodness takes just five minutes to make. Don't be afraid to get creative with the toppings. We even love this recipe for dinner on those warm summer nights. Bon appétit!
- handful of organic kale (lots of fiber for good digestion)
- handful of organic spinach (provides iron for energy)
- 1/2 avocado (adds a delicious creamy texture and healthy fat)
- 1/2 cup large flaked oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic nut butter of choice (peanut, almond, cashew)
Toppings: Mix of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, coconut flakes, bee pollen (complete source of protein for energy) , chia seeds (omega-3 fats)
Put all ingredients in a blender, then blend until smooth. The consistency should be thicker than your average smoothie. Keep it nice and thick so your tasty toppings sit on top for you to enjoy.
Interested in more at-home workout video classes? There are thousands of yoga, fitness, meditation, and healthy cooking videos waiting for you on Grokker.com, the one-stop shop online resource for wellness. Check 'em out today!
Related Links from Grokker.com