- cal. (kcal) 533
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins to 20 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 75
Nonstick cooking spray
frozen bread dough, thawed
prepared basil pesto
frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
Freshly ground black pepper
shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Form the thawed bread dough into a ball and then roll out into a 15-inch circle. Spread the pesto over dough to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Place the vegetables on one half of the dough and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Fold dough over vegetables and pinch around the edge to seal. Transfer the calzone to prepared baking sheet, mist with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 533 cal., 16 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 75 g carb. (7 g fiber), 20 g pro.