Sesame Salmon With Spinach
- cal. (kcal) 321
- Makes: 4 servings
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 5
bag of baby spinach
- Place the sesame seeds in a cold, dry skillet; toast over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until they become aromatic and lightly colored.
- Combine half the seeds with the flour and salt on a plate: dredge the fish in the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add the salmon and cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and cook, tossing constantly, until wilted; mix in remaining sesame seeds. Serve.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 321 cal., 16 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 5 g carb. (1 g fiber), 35 g pro.