- cal. (kcal) 182
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 14
olive or canola oil
turkey bacon, chopped
small red onion, sliced
pinch crushed red pepper flakes
skim milk or soy milk
clove garlic, minced
broccoli florets, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat a small, ovenproof, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add oil to pan. Then add bacon and cook until softened. Add onion, broccoli, garlic, red pepper flakes and oregano; saute for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk; season with salt and pepper and pour over vegetables.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until fluffy.