Spinach, Scallion, and Spirulina Soup
- cal. (kcal) 94
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 15
garlic cloves, chopped
- In a large pot, combine water, spinach, scallions, and garlic.
- Over high heat, bring soup to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover.
- Allow soup to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add spirulina. Using an immersion blender, submerge blades and blend soup until all ingredients are well broken down and soup is fully blended, about 5 minutes.
- Consume immediately or transfer soup to a large glass container with a tight-fitting lid. Soup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Excerpted from The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book: 200+ Easy Souping Recipes from Bone Broth to Vegetable Soup by Britt Brandon. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 94 cal., 1 g total fat 288 mg sodium, 15 g carb. (8 g fiber, 2 g sugars), 11 g pro.