Hot and Sour Soup
- cal. (kcal) 456
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 94
apple cider vinegar
package rice noodles (16 ounces)
- In a large pot, combine water, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup.
- Over high heat, bring soup to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and add noodles.
- Allow soup to simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- In a separate small bowl, beat eggs. Drizzle eggs into soup and stir to develop egg ribbons.
- Add scallions.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Consume immediately or transfer soup to a large glass container with a tight-fitting lid. Soup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to one month.
- Excerpted from The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book: 200+ Easy Souping Recipes from Bone Broth to Vegetable Soup by Britt Brandon. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 456 cal., 3 g total fat 102 mg sodium, 94 g carb. (1 g fiber, 3 g sugars), 10 g pro.