Grilled Salmon with Mustard & Herbs
- cal. (kcal) 212
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Start to Finish: 40 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 1
lemons, thinly sliced, plus 1 lemon cut into wedges for garnish
mixed fresh herbs, plus 2 tablespoons chopped, divided
center-cut salmon, skinned (see Tip)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lay two 9-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil on top of each other and place on a rimless baking sheet. Arrange lemon slices in two layers in the center of the foil. Spread herb sprigs over the lemons. With the side of a chef's knife, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Transfer to a small dish and stir in mustard and the remaining 2 tablespoons chopped herbs. Spread the mixture over both sides of the salmon. Place the salmon on the herb sprigs.
- Slide the foil and salmon off the baking sheet onto the grill without disturbing the salmon-lemon stack. Cover the grill; cook until the salmon is opaque in the center, 18 to 24 minutes. Wearing oven mitts, carefully transfer foil and salmon back onto the baking sheet. Cut the salmon into 4 portions and serve with lemon wedges (discard herb sprigs and lemon slices).
- Tip: How to skin a salmon fillet: Place skin-side down. Starting at the tail end, slip a long knife between the fish flesh and the skin, holding down firmly with your other hand. Gently push the blade along at a 30 degrees angle, separating the fillet from the skin without cutting through either.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 212 cal., 12 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 67 mg chol., 261 mg sodium, 1 g carb. 23 g pro.