Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp
- cal. (kcal) 200
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 8
freshly squeezed lime juice
extra-virgin olive oil
Zest of 2 limes
green onions, chopped and divided (two onions together and one)
freshly ground black pepper
fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Whisk together all ingredients except reserved green onions and shrimp. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
- Place shrimp in a large zip-top bag and add the honey-lime marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Place a grill basket on the grill and add shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle reserved liquid over shrimp and sprinkle with reserved green onions before serving.
- Recipes from 400 Calories Or Less With Our Best Bites by Sara Wells and Kate Jones. Publisher: Shadow Mountain
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 200 cal., 8 g total fat 8 g carb. 23 g pro.