- cal. (kcal) 212
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Grill: 10 mins to 12 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 36
medium nectarines, halved lengthwise and pitted
margarine or butter, melted
(1 cup) vanilla ice cream or toasted pecan ice cream
crushed amaretti cookies or crushed gingersnaps
- Brush cut sides of nectarines with margarine or butter. Set aside.
- For a charcoal grill, grill nectarines on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning and brushing once with honey halfway through grilling. (Line grill rack with foil if needed.)
- To serve, sprinkle cut sides of nectarines with nutmeg. Place in dessert dishes, cut sides up. Top each nectarine half with some of the ice cream, blueberries, and strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 212 cal., 7 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 15 mg chol., 93 mg sodium, 36 g carb. (2 g fiber), 2 g pro.