Cinnamon Almond with Flax Soup
- cal. (kcal) 1146
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 43
unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a countertop blender, add almonds, cinnamon, flaxseed, and maple syrup and cover with almond milk.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are broken down and well blended.
- Consume immediately or transfer soup to a large glass container with a tight-fitting lid. Soup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Excerpted from The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book: 200+ Easy Souping Recipes from Bone Broth to Vegetable Soup by Britt Brandon. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 1146 cal., 99 g total fat 323 mg sodium, 43 g carb. (25 g fiber, 11 g sugars), 41 g pro.