Magic Cookie Bars
- cal. (kcal) 170
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cool: 15 mins
- Bake: 20 mins to 25 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 20
graham cracker crumbs
semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over pan's edges. Put butter in the pan and place in oven for about 5 minutes, or until butter melts. Tilt pan to coat evenly. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers; layer with walnuts, chocolate chips and coconut. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Use foil to lift from pan and then cut into bars. Let cool completely.
- Healthy Savings: We cut 24 calories and 4 g fat (3 g saturated).
- Nutrition facts per 1 Cookie