Banana Nut Gazpacho
- cal. (kcal) 613
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 47
raw natural almonds
raw natural cashews
unsweetened vanilla almond milk
bananas, peeled and halved
- Combine almonds, cashews, almond milk, and kefir in a countertop blender.
- Blend on high until nuts are broken down and thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
- Add bananas to the blender and blend on high until all ingredients are thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
- Consume immediately or transfer soup to a large glass container with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Excerpted from The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book: 200+ Easy Souping Recipes from Bone Broth to Vegetable Soup by Britt Brandon. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 613 cal., 42 g total fat 248 mg sodium, 47 g carb. (10 g fiber, 21 g sugars), 20 g pro.