Avocado Cucumber Melon Soup
- cal. (kcal) 217
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 17
unsweetened almond milk
Hass avocados, peeled and seeded
large cucumbers, peeled and halved
chopped honeydew melon
- In a countertop blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are broken down and thoroughly combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Consume immediately or transfer soup to a large glass container with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Excerpted from The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book: 200+ Easy Souping Recipes from Bone Broth to Vegetable Soup by Britt Brandon. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 217 cal., 14 g total fat 264 mg sodium, 17 g carb. (7 g fiber, 9 g sugars), 4 g pro.