Apple Pear-Grape with Oatmeal and Spice Soup
- cal. (kcal) 336
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 68
vanilla almond milk
Fuji apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
Bartlett pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
green seedless grapes
- In a large pot, combine almond milk, apples, pears, grapes, and oatmeal.
- Over high heat, bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until fruits are fork-tender.
- Remove from heat, season with cinnamon, and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, submerge blades and blend on high until fruits are broken down, oatmeal is thoroughly combined, and a creamy texture is achieved, about 5 minutes.
- Consume immediately or transfer soup to a large glass container with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Excerpted from The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book: 200+ Easy Souping Recipes from Bone Broth to Vegetable Soup by Britt Brandon. Copyright © 2016 F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 336 cal., 6 g total fat 321 mg sodium, 68 g carb. (5 g fiber, 49 g sugars), 6 g pro.