1. That first warm day (when everyone and their mother is outside) is the best.
So much room! So many activities! So many humans!
2. Plus you feel like you haven't smelled fresh air in months.
Mostly because when you try to breathe outside right now, the air is so cold it hurts your nose. (And running in the cold? The worst. We bet you've thought about these 9 things while winter running.)
3. Three words: Open. Toed. Shoes.
Be free, feet! No more boot prisons for you!
4. People are much more likely to be outside playing with their dogs—meaning it's prime puppy petting time.
Excuse me while I come pet your dog without asking... oops, how did this one end up in my apartment?
5. Spring gives you a renewed interest in doing things other than Netflix and Chill.
There's a whole world out there beyond the couch, you guys! (And, no, not more episodes of Friends.)
6. You can finally show off the body you've been working on all winter long.
Sleeveless tops, here I come! Pow-pow, look at these guns.
7. The feeling of sun on your face after being a hermit for five months is indescribable.
*Starts sparkling like Edward Cullen* (Maybe these spring makeup trends will help the paleness.)
8. You can give the black-on-black-on-black outfits a break.
All the florals!!!
9. Eating brunch outside is exponentially better than huddling inside a stuffy restaurant.
Mimosas and Bloody Mary's taste better outside, you guys. (Plus, you can cook with all these spring foods!)
10. But mostly, it means summer is almost here.
Let's be honest—spring is just the opening act to the real MVP.