1. NYX Micro Eyebrow Pencil ($9.99; target.com)
Get a bold brow with this creamy eyebrow pencil from NYX. This product squeaks in juuuust under that $10 mark, but this makeup staple is totally worth it. Kardashian brows, here we come!
2. Essie Brides to Be ($8.50; essie.com)
Planning a summer wedding? You absolutely must pick up this adorable muted nude from Essie! We think this shade will look perfect with your gorgeous white gown, making it one of our makeup must-haves.
3. Milani Baked Blush in Bellissimo Bronze ($8.49; milanicosmetics.com)
This incredible blush doubles as a fabulous bronzer. Get that glow, girl.
4. NYC Liquid Eye Liner ($2.82; target.com)
You'll never go back to your old liquid liner after you swipe on this one. A total steal at $2.82, this jet black liner will help you achieve that Insta-worthy cat eye and leave ample money in your wallet. It's a win-win.
5. Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal ($8.99; ulta.com)
We know finding a drugstore concealer to cover up the evidence from a night out can be tough. This concealer gives you complete coverage without feeling heavy or looking cakey, so it's basically liquid gold.
6. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick ($7; nyxcosmetics.com)
Okay, drugstore liquid lipstick can sometimes get a bad rap. But this NYX liquid lipstick lives up to its name with an incredibly smooth, lightweight formula – you're going to want to get your hands on this one, stat.
7. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ($5.99; target.com)
An affordable alternative to the BeautyBlender has finally arrived, so obviously we bought a few (dozen). This little sponge is great for applying foundation, blending concealer, and even contouring. Real Techniques deserves all of the heart-eye emoji!
8. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara ($8.99; ulta.com)
Drugstore mascaras are all the same, right? WRONG! The fan-shaped brush in this tube gives a beautiful, full-volume effect to your lashes that rivals your favorite falsies.
9. Nivea for Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm($5.59; target.com)
Don't skip priming your face before you go for that ultra-glam makeup look. Try this Nivea for Men shave balm for an inexpensive primer that works wonders. We have to give credit to @nikkietutorials for this one; she's a makeup genius. Makeup queen Kylie Jenner even shouted out the drugstore product hack on her Snapchat recently.
10. Batiste Dry Shampoo, Cherry Scented ($7.99; ulta.com)
We can't say enough good things about this product. This product absorbs excess oils, adds soft, touchable volume and doesn't leave that residue everyone hates. We recommend the cherry scented version, obviously, because it smells seriously yummy.