The Beach Body Boot Camp Diet: Dinner Choices
Snapper with Black Bean and Mango Couscous
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat; coat with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Saute one 4-ounce snapper fillet 8 minutes.
- Steam 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas 5 minutes.
- Season fish and snap peas with salt and black pepper.
- In a pot, bring 1/2 cup water to a boil and add 1/4 cup whole wheat couscous. Turn off heat and cover, let sit 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork and stir in 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained; 1/4 mango, cubed; and 2 tablespoons minced cilantro.
- Serve with snapper and snap peas.
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.