The Beach Body Boot Camp Diet: Dinner Choices
Double Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Cut 3 ounces skinless chicken breast into thin strips.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken; 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce; 2 teaspoons honey; 1 garlic clove, minced; and 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger; saute 6 minutes.
- Add 2 cups fresh vegetable stir-fry mix and 1/2 cup cooked brown rice; saute 10 minutes.
- Top with 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds and 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil.
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.