The Beach Body Boot Camp Diet: Dinner Choices
Pork Chop with Cheddar Potatoes and Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut 1 small potato into 1-inch cubes and coat with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Mist a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and top with 3-ounce boneless pork chop, 2 cups broccoli florets, and potato cubes.
- Add a dash each salt and black pepper and bake 30 minutes or until internal temperature of pork chop reaches 160 degrees F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce on cooked pork chop, and top potatoes and broccoli with 3 tablespoons grated low-fat cheddar.
- Return to oven and heat 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.