Lose Weight: The Shed Stubborn Pounds Diet Plan
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- Steak Fajitas: Combine 3 ounces sliced, broiled lean steak, 1/4 cup sauteed onions, 1/4 cup sauteed red pepper slices, and 1 tablespoon fajita sauce; wrap in a 10-inch flour tortilla.
- Green Bean and Tomato Salad: Mix 1 cup leftover green beans (from Thursday) with 2 tablespoons chopped red onion, 6 halved cherry tomatoes, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, and 2 teaspoons chopped parsley.
- 1 slice Fresh Vegetable and Cheese Pizza: Top 1/8 of a 15-inch frozen cheese pizza with chopped green onions, sliced mushrooms, fresh spinach, and artichoke hearts (canned in water and drained). Bake according to directions. Top with sliced tomatoes just before serving.
- Low-Fat Coleslaw: Mix 2 cups shredded cabbage with 1/3 cup pineapple (canned in its own juice and drained) and 2 tablespoons low-calorie coleslaw dressing.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3/4 cup grapes
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)