Lose Weight: The Shed Stubborn Pounds Diet Plan
- Egg Sandwich: Top 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin with 2 slices tomato, 1 scrambled egg (scrambled in a nonstick skillet using vegetable spray), and 1 ounce low-fat cheese. Place under the broiler just long enough for the cheese to melt, approximately 2 minutes.
- 1/2 pink grapefruit
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- Pocket Sandwich: Fill 1 whole wheat pita bread with 1/4 cup kidney beans, 1/4 cup diced red pepper, 4 cucumber slices, 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds, and 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard.
- Tossed Salad: Combine 2 cups mixed greens, 1/4 cup grated carrots, and 2 tablespoons low-calorie Italian dressing.
- 1 cup watermelon cubes topped with 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 five-ounce baked potato topped with 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream and 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup asparagus sauteed in 1 teaspoon olive oil and 2 minced garlic cloves
- Tomato Salad: Combine 1 large sliced tomato with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, and sliced fresh basil.
- 1/2 cup raspberry sorbet with 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 3 fig bar cookies
- Hot cocoa made with one packet sugar-free cocoa mix and 1 cup nonfat milk
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)