Lose Weight: The Shed Stubborn Pounds Diet Plan
- 1 frozen whole wheat waffle, toasted and topped with 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 2/3 cup fresh or thawed blueberries
- Coffee with 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- South-of-the-Border Grande Salad: Combine one 8-ounce bag mixed greens, 1/3 cup drained black beans, 1/3 cup corn, 2 tablespoons diced red onion, 10 cherry tomatoes, 1 ounce grated low-fat mozzarella cheese, and 3 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing.
- 1 cup nonfat milk with a dash of sugar-free flavoring (such as hazelnut or vanilla)
- Roasted Vegetables: Cut 2 peeled carrots into rounds; cut 2 small potatoes into quarters. Rub with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon thyme. Roast at 400 degrees F. for approximately 25 minutes.
- 1/2 cantaloupe seeded and filled with 1 cup low-fat lemon yogurt and sprinkled with 1/2 tablespoon slivered almonds
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.