Lose Weight: The Shed Stubborn Pounds Diet Plan
- Very Berry Sundae: Layer 1 cup whole, hulled strawberries, 2 peeled, chopped kiwis, 6 ounces low-fat strawberry-kiwi yogurt, and 1/3 cup granola cereal.
- 1 whole wheat pita bread torn into chunks, 1/2 cup hummus (premade or packaged using olive oil and minced garlic) topped with 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes and
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Sweet Potato Fries: Cut one 6-ounce sweet potato into strips, rub with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper. Roast for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- 1/2 cup sugar-free vanilla pudding made with nonfat milk
- 3 Wasa breads topped with 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese, 1 sliced apple and 2 1/2 tablespoons mango chutney
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.