Ramp Up Your Routine Workout: Weeks 5-8
Pages in this Story:
6. Standing Split-Handle Row
Target: Strengthens back
- Tie a resistance band around a stationary object in front of you at about chest height.
- Stand a few feet away, facing the band with knees slightly bent, arms extended in front of body with palms facing in, holding one end of the band in each hand (keep some tension on the band). Raise one foot and hold through the exercise.
- Pull band toward body, drawing elbows back and close to sides.
- Hold for 1 count; return to starting position and repeat.
How Many? Follow b only. Do 10 to 12 reps per side, switching feet on your next circuit.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.