Ramp Up Your Routine: The "You Can Do It!" Makeover Workout
1. Forward Lunge with Forearm Drop
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms at sides.
- Lunge forward with right leg, bending right knee 90 degrees, and extend left leg fully behind you.
- As you come down, bring right arm next to inside of right shin, bending elbow 90 degrees; place left hand on floor for balance.
- Hold for 1 count, then push back up to starting position and repeat, alternating legs.
How Many? 1 set, 4 or 5 reps per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)